Monday, August 14, 2006

I do, I do, I do, I do, I do....



Just a very quick post to show you a quick snap from Jason and Caressa's big day. It was a fantastic wedding in a wonderful location - unfortunately I didn't take any photos but this is one hot off the press I managed to get because my mum and sister 'gate crashed' the wedding (it was at a local resort so everyone by the bar and pool can watch!) So yes I'm the groomsman at the end (cookie is hidden) looking a little like a security guard... Closer pix will follow later...




I'm flying out of Airlie Beach tomorrow and Brisbane on wednesday. I will be stuck with the hand luggage restrictions which will be a disaster for my 7 hour wait for the connection to London in LA. It is the worst airport ever - and I will be without my mp3 player and reading material. Though on a plus side there is a bar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home