Monday, December 11, 2006

The Sewers and a Bucket of Punch

Below are photos from one particular raucous evening in November.


Kate, Nic, Bree, Zoe and Me


Zoe drinking out of the bucket at 'gunpoint'

The night (5pm) started at our place where Bree brewed up her special punch read to scoop (or drink - see above) from the freshly bought black bucket. All the girls came round and of course it wasn't too long before the state of affairs dropped ever so slightly. The big mistake of the evening was telling the girls about the halloween party I had been to - before long Bree was in full army gear and generally running amok in true commando style. Music was played, more punch was drunk and photos were taken as you can see below.


Bree, Zoe, Chloe, Renee, Nic and Kate


Bree 'shooting' Zoe

Alas I had to leave to meet Ric and his housemates for a night out in Clapham. My journey was interupted by my good friend and ex work colleague Laxmi who texted to say she was in a restaurant in Battersea. My work colleagues never venture south of the river so this was exciting and my bus was going right past her restaurant. So naturally I waltzed in to the packed restuarant quite merry from the punch and pulled up besides Laxmi. I may have been a little loud but Laxmi didn't seem to be embarassed and I finally got to meet her boyfriend of 12 months or so.

Aleks and Ric

Eventually I made it out of there and met up with Ric and co for our night out at The Two Brewers (or the two sewers at it's mainly known). We also ran into Emmet and had a brilliant night - for reasons I won't go into here the night buzzed by in a haze but unfortunatley photos were taken again (by me so I can't complain!). Unfortunately we thought it would be a good idea to continue at home and didn't end up getting to sleep until 8am... urrrghhhh....

The lovely Katie and Aleks (and Ric)

Continuing on at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home