Friday, December 22, 2006

Office Xmas Bash


Maggie, Chantel, Mary Cate, Myself, Laxmi and Mary (aka me and my b*tches)

Last Friday we had our annual office christmas party and by office I really mean office! Unlike previous years where we go out and eat a meal and then get p*ssed (or vice verca) it was arranged to have the party in our new offices (and just get p*ssed there). Unfortunatley the nurse organising the party suffered a terrible family tragedy and so Chantel and myself attempted to throw it together in last minute style (what other style do I do!?)


With SS gift

In the end it turned out to be a good night although in the first few hours I felt more like a caterer than a person at my xmas party. However after the hot food (we had take away - Indian, Thai and Ethiopian - very classy!) I relaxed and had a good time. The secret santa was quite amusing as always - I received a talking beer mug that tells me when my drink is running out or if I'm sobering up... There was no goss to speak of exactly... however like most xmas parties there have been a few 'theories' thrown about of some interesting behaviour...


Rachel in her usual picture pose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home