Friday, December 22, 2006

A Sunday Shopping Story

Ric and I went on an innocent shopping trip a few sundays back. I would explain it to you what eventually happened but he did send an email to his housemates which summed it up quite nicely!

"So Dale and I go shopping.

We buy some fab things

We find a bargain restaurant with bargain priced fab house wine

We have a bottle

We end up (of course) in the pub

We find the cheap bars. . . . .. . the offers on pints, and shots of liquor

We spend all cash on us so have to resort to using cards

We have to buy doubles so our cards can be used in the bars (minimum payment)

We miss the last tube

We have to get take away. . . .. ..

We eat raw chicken

I leave my shopping bag on the street (with my wallet in it)

We find a builders hat

We spend half an hour larking around with the hat looking like something out of the YMCA

We realise.. . . . .I've not got my shopping bag

Dale runs off to find it

Dale finds it - attached to a homeless persons trolley

Dale removes it from homeless man (whilst wearing hat)

We get shouted at by homeless man

We are annoyed that he dared to call us "stupid" for leaving our shopping on the street

We get home via Tescos (don't ask)




We take more pictures sat on post boxes (see above and below)

We sleep

Dale takes the rip out of me for nearly losing my wallet

Dale realises he left his wallet on the bus

Dale finds out wallet handed in to Barcllays bank in Mayfair.

The end.

NO MORE SUNDAY DRINKING"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home